- After viewing the property, you will be given an application form. Each roommate should fill out an application.
- There is a $35 non-refundable application fee.
- A completed application consists of all of the following:
- Authorization form
- Valid Driver’s License or Government Issued ID
- Social Security Number
- Work and salary information
- Application fee
- Once you are approved, you will have 72 hours to sign the lease and pay the security deposit. The property will remain on the market until the lease is signed. Once you have paid the security deposit and signed the lease, the unit will be held for you until your approved move-in date.
- On your move-in date, you will pay the prorated rent for that month and receive your keys.
Twelve month leases are offered. Shorter term leases are offered subject to availability.
Income must equal or exceed 3 times the month rent. For roommates, each income must equal or exceed 2.5 times the monthly rent.
2. Rental History:
Must have acceptable rental history or have been a homeowner for two years. If you have been evicted, you will not be accepted.
Reasonable credit required, and credit is checked through Equifax. For those with minor to moderate credit problems, applicants may be accepted with an additional security deposit.
Must have a clean background check.
Thank you for your interest in our properties and we look forward to working with you!